Vice President Human Resources (m/f/d)
Full responsibility for all HR relating topics
Working in an international environment
Our client is the world's leading provider of precision component packaging systems. Nearly 800 employees work around the globe including manufacturing, distribution and sales sites in the US, in Europe and in Asia and is part of a privately-owned family holding based in the US. With more than 40 years of experience, our client is looking forward to a successful future. Therefore, we are looking for the Vice President Human Resources (m/f/d) to ensure the ongoing success story of our client. The position is now newly established here in Germany.
- Participates as a member of the business leadership team in setting & executing on business strategies, and monitoring results.
- Directly lead a team of HR Leaders to develop and execute HR strategies and tactics that develop the organizational capability and capacity to achieve the organizational objectives.
- Anticipates human resource issues, concerns, and needs based on business strategies and internal and external environmental and competitive factors.
- Partner with HR Leaders in other portfolio businesses to create and operate consistent HR processes, systems, and tools to deliver HR services efficiently and effectively to the businesses.
- Drive a culture of performance, results, and positive employee relations.
- Coach leaders on HR capability including talent management and organizational change.
- Lead the execution of core HR process across the business including Talent Review, Compensation & Incentive Planning, Performance Planning & Assessment and Development Planning.
- Provides a broad range of HR services in support of business objectives to include merit planning, workforce planning, succession planning, employee engagement and organizational change.
- Constantly evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR organization and develop the talent within the function to meet the needs of the business and ensure succession depth
- Master's degree with a concentration in business, human resources, organizational development, or related field (or comparable education)
- 10 or more years' experience in HR or related discipline with 3 or more years of people management experience
- Global HR experience with significant hands on experience in the US, Europe, and Asia
- Experience working with a globally dispersed leadership team
- Broad knowledge of HR disciplines and practices
- Effective facilitation skills
- Coaching, counseling, and consulting skills
- Experience & ability to effectively lead significant projects in the business.
- Experience & ability to develop and translate strategies and plans into action.
- Experience & ability to gain trust of clients and colleagues.
- Experience & ability to influence people at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the leadership of major change initiatives.
- Experience in the formulation and execution of HR strategy
- Strong bias for action, a sense of urgency and the ability to drive results in a matrix organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Manufacturing Experience
- Lean and Six Sigma knowledge and experience - Green Belt preferred
- Ability to travel internationally
- International environment
- Growing Business
- Good salary package
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.