- International cosmetics industry
- Toxicological Expert and Product Safety Pole Manager
Our client, a leader in cosmetics, is constantly working on the emergence of its talents and the development of innovative products. Involved with many public and private actors, it has set up a real innovation ecosystem (ingredients, formulations, processes...).
Within your department, your role is to confirm the safety of the product for the consumer and to manage the teams by respecting the deadlines, costs and procedures and by developing a favorable working environment.
In this capacity, your main missions are:
- Leading, guiding and supporting your team to achieve the required safety objectives,
- Ensure the annual evaluation of employees and their development,
- Ensure the scientific monitoring of the progress of toxicological profiles,
- provide scientific expertise to internal collaborators and in international working groups,
- sign the safety assessment reports for finished products,
- promote the group's expertise by participating in the publication of articles/posters
You have at least 10/15 years of experience, including 5 years in the management of expert teams
Leadership, ability to federate, and expertise will be assets to succeed in this position.
You are fluent in French and English.
- Näheres Berufsfeld
- Morgane Laroche Menon