Technical Service & Development Engineer (m/w/d)
Our client is a big company in the international oil & gas environment.
- Leading the technical interface at the customer
- Help define the optimum product portfolio required in the market
- Supporting the Segment Leaders, Sales Key Account Managers and Business development team responsible for implementing the sales and participation plan at the accounts.
- Keeps the knowledge base updated that includes the competitor positioning and benchmarking.
- Contribute to a smooth interface with other team members (Customer Service, Supply Chain, other Technical Service, Marketing and more)
- Explores and develops new business opportunities at established and new accounts
- Coordinates all technical activities related to customer and project success
- Assist with the implementation of the market participation objectives and goals
- Frequent travelling
- Bachelor or master degree in engineering or exact sciences. Polymer processing experience is a clear benefit
- Minimum 5 Years Technical Service experience is preferred, ideally on technical or industrial products, -systems or - solutions.
- The candidate is fluent in German and/or English and further language skills are a benefit.
- Able to build and maintain relationships at all levels at the customer
- Able to adapt to an international environment
- Self-starter, organized and highly motivated
- Someone with a passion to drive success and grow
- Strong in collaborating for superior results and generating customer value
- Good technical skills with business acumen
- Attractive salary
- Development opportunities