Technical Sales Executive - English/German speaking
You are highly motivated and are willing to evolve quickly
You have a technical background
The client is an multinational company active in the metal industry. It provides products with high added-value to the aerospace, automotive & medical sector.
For more than 100 years, the client has been evolving its products in line with the new technologies. Today, the are able to provide high-tech products to their customers and make the difference with the competition.
With the EMEA headquarter located in Belgium, most of their customers are located in Germany & France.
As Senior Sales Executive, your main responsibilities will include :
During the first 12 months, you will be working in the EMEA HQ, in Belgium :
- Business development within the EMEA office (Cold calling, identification of new potential customers, etc.)
- Creating & maintaining a database with new & potential customers
- Being close to the customers - understanding their needs & offering a tailor-made solution
- Qualifying leads from networking events, conferences, digital campaigns
- Working alone & with external sales team during closing process
- Answering customer's questions & making the follow up of them
- Performing all other duties & specific projects
After 12 (max 18 months), you will evolve to an external sales position and will manage accounts, essentially in Germany :
- Account management and acquisition of new customers
- Being close to your customers and delivering tailor-made solutions thanks to your technical knowledge
- Often visiting your customers & building a strong long relationships
- Hosting & attending networking events
- Working in close collaboration with internal sales team, located in Belgium
The successful candidates will have the following qualities :
- Fluent in English & German is mandatory
- Technical / commercial background
- Curious & entrepreneur mindset
- You have a first experience within a technical environment (can be as inside sales)
- High level of motivation, results-oriented, eager-to-learn
- Good knowledge of a complete sales process
- Time management skills, multitasks
- Adaptive person
- Open to travel a lot
- Excellent presentation & communication (both written & verbal)
- Tenacity to manage rejection & always continue with a positive mindset
You will be joining a multinational company with a lot of quick evolution perspectives.
After only 12 months, you will get more responsibilities and will have an outside sales role with the management of international accounts, coming from different big industries.
You will get an attractive salary package with a high bonus plan.