- One of the largest listed property developer
- The role gives a great executive exposure
Our client is one of the largest listed property developer. The company is specialized in real estate projects with different uses. It is active in multiple countries for more than a century now.For one of its major and strategic projects, we are looking for a Technical Director.The position is open under a permanent placement in Luxembourg with regular travelling to Germany.
Reporting to CTO of the Group, you will be in charge of a major project in Germany.Your responsibilities:
- Responsible for the project from the Design phase till the lifting of reservations.
- In charge of all technical aspect with the help of the developer responsible for the project
- Oversee preparation of contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Making sure that clients' modifications are fully implemented
- Managing the follow up of the project: weekly site meeting, monitoring budget, planning and quality
- Review budget and cost tracking reports whilst closely monitoring progress.
- Provide leadership while liaising with contractors, architects, developers and and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Your role will be both broad and very exposed.
- You have a master's degree in civil or construction engineering; an economic background is a strong plus
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in similar position
- You are fluent in German and English. French would be considered as a very strong asset
- You must have a good understanding of the property development and construction industry
- You are a strong relationship builder and communicator
- You are analytical, you have the ability to prioritize and communicate to partners in business key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve goals.
- You have a strong track record of successful implementation of projects
- You have good customer service and public relations skills
- You should be goal oriented and have a proven track of leadership
- You are perseverant and you are a good negotiator
- You are familiar with IT tools for architectural design (AutoCad, ArchiCad, Sketchup ....), and work planning (MS Project, ....)
Should you be interested in this career opportunity and/or should you have any question, please feel free to contact Noura Barghane +352 661 325 166