(Senior) Recruiter (m/f/d) - International Logistics
International role located in Berlin
Working for one of the world's leading logistics companies
Our client sets a focus on equal opportunities and diversity and thus commits to people with special needs. Flexible working hours, a modern atmosphere, continues learning, and developing trainings are advantages of working for this global acting company. You will be part of a welcoming team and an open as well as fair working environment.
Your daily challenges will contain:
- Active sourcing for the perfect candidates to join the company through all sourcing channels possible
- Developing the best sourcing strategy for every vacancy needed
- Market research, HR-Trend-Tracking, and market development are part of your routine
- Managing a candidate pool, and keeping relationship with candidates and creating a personalized and unique candidate experience are everyday challenges
- Accompanying candidates through the whole recruiting process is mandatory
- You are the contact person for all parties involved
What you will need:
- A passion for recruiting!
- You completed your studies in Business Administration, Social Sciences, HR Management, Business Informatics, Logistics or have perennially experience in a similar role
- You have some years of recruiting experience
- XING, LinkedIn, and other sourcing channels are not foreign to you
- Keeping up with the latest trends, innovations, and developments within the HR- and Recruiting-Sector so you can bring sourcing to the next level
- You understand yourself as consultant and partner at even level
- Your manner is confident, you have strong communication and relationship building skills and inspiring people is no problem
- You need to be fluent in Dutch, English, and preferably another European language
What the company offers:
- 28 days of Vacation
- Various cooperate benefits and events
- And much more!
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.