(Senior) Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Planning, creation and execution of demand generating marketing programs
My client is an international Software-driven company with an offer of innovative Supply Chain Software Solutions.
My Client makes supply chain and omnichannel technology that helps the world's best-run companies run better. In the warehouse, on the road and in the store, our solutions increase efficiency, maximise profitability, boost revenue and power growth.
- Planning, creation and execution of demand generating marketing programs, including: integrated campaigns, nurture and drip email approaches, web content management, public relations, advertising, webinars, account-based marketing activities, social media, event management, telemarketing, data profiling, etc.
- Own the process of qualification and logging of inbound leads through to sales acceptance in partnership with the demand generation representation
- Target & initiate outbound nurture programs through telemarketing, account based nurture and building your own network
- Closely monitor active campaign tactics to recommend changes that will optimise performance.
- Analyse, measure and report on effectiveness of campaigns and impact on sales cycles.
- Build account and contact lists and buyer segments profiles for effective campaign targeting.
- Gain understanding of Manhattan's product and solution suites and apply market research, and competitive intelligence to optimise campaigns.
- Recommend and present new ideas and fresh approaches for creatively marketing and positioning Manhattan solutions.
- Author email and web copy to differentiate Manhattan's solutions and that will resonate with audience.
- Manage purchase requisition process in tandem with the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure accuracy to budget and forecast.
- You are a Maketing All-rounder with strength and interest in online marketing?
You have an entrepreneurial mindset?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, business administration, or other marketing related field
- Previous experience in B2B marketing role.
- Results oriented: ability to track results, derive actionable insights from resulting data, quantify meaningful impact
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation software such as Marketo and others
- Business oriented strategic thinker with an ability to implement
- Must be an excellent team player who is dependable, confident, committed, flexible, innovative, and detail-oriented.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook Email, Power Point Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both German & English) with a collaborative personality.
- Prior experience and ability to interact with customers and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to easily interact with a demanding group of sales and marketing team members, appropriately juggling requests from different individuals.
- Experience marketing enterprise cloud-base software and supply chain solutions a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of personal accountability to achieve excellence.
- Must pay impeccable attention to detail, have strong organisational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize activities, as well as work within tight deadlines.
- Attractive salary, including a quarterly paid success bonus
- Working in an international Team and Company
- Office based role in the centre of Düsseldorf
- Part of an successful, modern Software Company with Start-up atmosphere