- Join a dynamic banking player
- Increase your expertise
My client is a key player in the banking industry.
- Bilateral banking agreements Review, draft and negotiation of bilateral products (Confirming, factoring, credits, loans, letters of credit)
- Syndicated loans Review and negotiation of legal documents (Facilities Agreements, ICAs, Security Package, Term Sheets, Release and Reliance Letters, Support Letters, NDAs, legal opinions).
- Legal Assistance to Front Office and risk department in the structuring, analysis and negotiation of these transactions
- Finance and Restructuring: Legal assistance to managers of Corporate Banking, Capital Markets and Risk Department in financing transactions and restructuring of companies.
- Review and negotiation of legal documents (Facilities Agreements, ICAs, Security Package, NDAs, legal opinions).
- Secondary loan trading market Review and drafting of Assignment/Transfer Agreements
- Trade Finance: Legal assistance and review of legal documents
- At least 5 years of experience in syndicated loans
- Master Degree in Law
- Fluent in English
- Increase the efficiency of the legal team
- Develop your expertise in a strong legal team
- Manage strong technical legal topics