(Senior) Legal Counsel for IP and Data (m/f/d)
Competitive salary package and benefits
Stock compensation as per seniority and experience
Our client is one of the world leaders in the fields of asset management, corporate sustainability data, artificial-intelligence research and big data, and business development.
- Provide qualified legal advice to the company's CEO and management, as well as to research and business teams;
- Provide qualified legal advice on data business in connection with financial-service industries;
- Negotiate, draft and review contracts with both data providers and corporate clients;
- Propose and coordinate the improvement of internal processes.
- German degree in Law
- Previous professional experience with Corporate Law, Intellectual Property, and Data
- Fluency in German and English
- Stock compensation as per seniority and experience
- Competitive salary package and benefit