Senior Accountant - Accounts Payable - Portugal
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
Be part of a growing company.
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry with innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems that constantly create added value for the mobility sector. Webasto Portugal Lda. is a Business Service Center for the Webasto Group.
- Manage incoming invoices, credit and debit notes processing incl. posting and check of legal requirements, especially VAT;
- Complete period end closing activities for accounts payable (e.g. GR/IR analysis and clearing, creditor/debtor reclassification);
- Analyze price/ quantity differences for received goods and services and follow up with other functions;
- Manage (travel) expense claims;
- Coordinate weekly payment run;
- Support transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization;
- Develop process documentations.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting, specifically accounts payable, preferably in a Shared Service environment;
- Degree qualification in Economics, Finance, Accounting area or equivalent;
- Deep and broad understanding of accounts payable incl. VAT regulations;
- Knowledge of SAP FI and MS office tools (MS Outlook and Excel);
- Fluent in English;
- Fluent in German (preferably);
- Communication skills and cooperative mindset. Be organized, efficient and logical in the way you carry out your work;
- Willingness to travel.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and international structure with an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development. You will become part of a growing Business in one of the most increase sector - Business Shared Services.