Marketing Manager (m/f) Germany
Popular British footwear and clothing brand
Experienced Marketing Manager (m/f) with fashion background
Our client is a British footwear and clothing brand, which also makes a range of accessories - shoe care products, clothing, bag, etc.
- You will work with Head of Marketing EMEA and the central team to bring the marketing strategy to life in Germany through country specific tactical Media, PR and retail marketing plans.
- Identifying relevant local events and moments, which can form part of our local marketing initiatives.
- You will be responsible for driving sustainable growth for the brand through increasing awareness and consideration in the market and maintaining alive the key brand values.
- You will develop excellent understanding of the German consumer, the brand and competitors; ensuring these insights and are at the forefront of all activation plans.
- You will feedback ,to central marketing team, marketing activation results and identify key specifically regional needs so as to ensure these are met in the overall campaign development and Go To Market approach.
- You will have commercial acumen and work closely with Retail, Wholesale and VM team to maintain a strong and consistent brand footprint across our direct to consumer and wholesale channels.
- Specifically ensuring the consistency of: Brand and VM guidelines and Campaign messaging
- You will be responsible for implementing Trade Marketing Activations in country from the development of local partnerships to the organisation of trade shows, trade PR, Shop in Shop and window take overs.
- You will be required to develop new store opening marketing plans and work closely with the retail team to maximise our retail results Direct day to day line management of Retail Marketing Assistant
- Similar experience within a fashion retailer, consumer goods operations or tech business is preferred.
- Experience working in a multi-national group. English language is required.
- Independent worker with engaging management style coupled with strong communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- Ability to manage and develop cross functional relationships at all levels across multiple countries and languages
- Can react quickly and efficiently within a fast-paced environment
- A high standard of IT literacy is required
- Great environment for personal development
- Great opportunity for shaping the business from scratch
- Attractive salary package