Market Intelligence Manager
Develop a deep understanding of the current & potential market
Global role developing the intelligence infrastructure & strategy
This is an exciting time for this services organisation as they are in the midst of a significant transformation program and this role will play a pivotal part in truly understanding their customers and the market. They are an established leading provider in their market who truly value their employees. They have offices across Europe and the Market Intelligence Manager role is a remote role so can be located anywhere across Europe.
The Market Intelligence Manager will drive growth and business strategy from data & insight to create a clear understanding of the current and potential market position and possible impacts. You will be building the insight function and driving strategy across the business to ensure customer excellence and growth development. Key responsibilities include:
- Collate and bring strategic meaning from market data and research findings
- Consult country and business units, creating a picture and actionable insight
- Identify potential growth opportunities and challenges
- Drive the strategic change on the use of data within the organisation
- Develop a clear function of data insight through desk research and management of numerous data sources
- Identify external / internal factors to market opportunities and potential in development opportunities
- Develop additional services through customer insight which will drive customer excellence and revenue growth
- Support the global data transformation program by working collaboratively the the wider data teams across business units
- Raise awareness across the business of the us and potential of data
- Deep dive insight into the market and future technological developments that provides opportunity and possible implications to the business
To be right for the Market Intelligence Manager you will have a track record in driving strategy from market intelligence to drive strategic decisions, you will have 1 direct report so people management and engagement is important and liaising with senior stakeholders cross multiple countries is key. You will have managed data from multiple sources and be hands in the manipulation of data. You will consult the business so it is vital to be strategy orientated and make data tell a story, experience in management consultancy would be a big advantage.
Salary on offer is up to £95,000 plus car and benefits
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.