- Familiar with logistics/shipping/chartering processes and documentation.
- Very good attention to detail.
Our client, an international company based in Zug, a leading manufacturer of high-quality fertilizers, is looking for a Logistics specialist with at least one year of working experience within logistics, to join a dynamic team in a permanent position.
As part of the logistic team, you will be responsible to provide international clients with a high level of customer service by carrying out the following tasks:
- Managing and organizing air freight, sea shipments, road and rail transport on an international level.
- Daily monitoring and updating vessel's positions/traffic, loading/discharging operations prospects.
- Liaising with trade finance banks regarding Letters of Credit, rates, line capacity and discounting rates.
- Preparing the reports and analysis for the senior management on a weekly basis.
- Coordinating and supervising the different sources of data and keeping the database clean.
- Providing information and documents to internal and external stakeholders.
In order to be considered for the role, you must have:
- Successfully completed Higher Education specialized in Supply Chain or Economics.
- First experience with logistics/shipping/chartering processes and documentation.
- Excellent MS Office skills (proficiency in Excel).
- Fluency in English (spoken & writing), Russian would be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and being a team player.
- High work efficiency.
Are you currently looking for a position within an international operating, dynamic business environment and enjoy communication and working together with different nationalities and teams? We look forward to receiving your application!