IT AUDITOR (m/w) - Toulouse
Our client, international company is a leader on the aeronautic market.
You should have gained at least 5 years of experience
Our client, international company, leader on the aeronautic market, is looking for an IT Auditor based in Toulouse, France.
As an IT Auditor, you will contribute to the development and execution of an audit plan and other ad hoc audits requested by Executive Committee members of the group
As an IT Auditor your main tasks and responsibilities will include
- Liaising with Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), their teams and any other relevant function in order to assess, test and address the IT, IM and Security risks and issues.
- Drawing the IT risk related conclusions from corporate risk maps and corporate strategy.
- Applying the COBIT IT governance framework.
- Executing a wide range of IT governance and process audits, including but not limited to:
- IT governance and risk management
- Logical access security / segregation of duties (e.g. SAP, UNIX, Windows, Oracle, etc.)
- Impact of attacks from outside of the Group
- IT project management
- Software development and deployment
- Data archiving procedures
- Writing concise and objective audit reports in fluent English and in compliance with the International Audit standards.
- Ensuring implementation and completion of adequate corrective actions corresponding to the audit findings, reporting regularly on all outstanding actions.
- Exchanging with other companies and/or professional associations to develop best practices for Internal IT Audit
- This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
The position is based in Toulouse, France.
- You should be educated to a master degree level in Information Management, Engineering (or equivalent professional qualification), including professional certifications (CISA) as an advantage.
- You should have gained at least 5 years of experience
- Technical skills should include network architecture, SAP applications, Windows, UNIX.