Internal Audit Specialist (m/f/d)
An employment in a sustainable and crisis-proof industry
Responsible Role as Internal Audit Specialist (m/f/d)
You are looking for a new challenge? Don't hesitate - I am looking forward to your application.
Our client is an international food logistics group that is specialized in the field of packaging. For the headquarters south of Munich city center, we are looking for an Internal Audit Specialist (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- Define, implement and establish the group's internal audit function in direct coordination with the Director Internal Audit
- Develop the annual risk-based internal audit program and support the group, regional and local management teams with evaluating and implementing pragmatic internal audit recommendations
- Monitor and report on the implementation of recommendations
- Collaborate with external auditors on internal control findings and scope of work
- Manage ad-hoc audits and projects
- Develop and oversee the group's risk management strategy, align risk management activities to support the delivery of business objectives
- Develop and maintain the group's risk register through discussion with regions and group personnel and report to the relevant group committees
- Annually review business continuity plans (including testing) to ensure they are designed to meet all business/technical requirements and are operating effectively
- Master's degree in economics/finance or equivalent experience
- several years of work experience as an (internal) auditor with one of the Big4 and/or an international, preferably medium-sized enterprise
- Strong accounting (German GAAP), analytical and project management skills, IT-savvy
- Experience using ERP applications (SAP preferred), advanced proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
- Fluency in German and English
- Flexible working hours
- An employment in a sustainable and crisis-proof industry
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.