Interim EHS / HSE Manager (m/f/d) in Brussels
Out client is an engineering office.
- Analyzes and evaluates EHS performance to identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement. Assures alignment with the clients EHS and business objectives and initiatives.
- Develops and implements site-specific EHS strategies and plans to ensure goals are met.
- Provides EHS oversight and support to our clients construction projects to ensure contractor compliance with safety rules and company policies. Works closely with contractors and project management to evaluate planned construction activities and review safety work plans to ensure safe design, safety and fire code compliance, and environmental protection.
- Provides oversight and ongoing conformance and certification to site EHS management systems including ISO14001 and ISO45001. Leads EHS management system reviews and EHS audit and inspection processes to ensure regulatory compliance and conformance to the clients requirements.
- Establishes an effective EHS reporting, incident investigation, root cause analysis and corrective action process. Able to lead/champion investigations involving serious incidents.
- Designs and delivers EHS training programs to ensure regulatory compliance and employee knowledge and awareness.
- Develops EHS policies and procedures to comply with laws and regulations, conform to the requirements, and control site-specific risks.
- Interfaces with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies to ensure EHS compliance obligations are met. Ensures compliance with environmental permits and regulatory reporting requirements. Represents the site during regulatory agency inspections, audits and inquiries.
- Facilitates EHS continuous improvement project teams in the use of safety analysis tools and methods.
- Performs EHS risk assessments of new equipment, processes and projects to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, reduce the potential for injury and minimize environmental liability.
- Evaluates new client molecules for occupational health and safety risk. Serves as subject matter expert for client EHS audits and inquiries of site EHS programs and processes.
- Provides oversight of the site emergency preparedness and planning process, procedures, and the formation and training of an emergency response team.
- Oversees industrial hygiene programs including development of sampling plans and implementation of process improvements and controls to minimize employee exposures to hazardous substances.
- French speaking as well as English language skills
- Security- / technician or similar education in building construction / civil-engineering
- Knowledge / experience in EHS management, ideally in cleanroom technology / building services / ventilation
- Safety Engineer or similar qualification
- French as well as English language skills
- Experiences in the pharmaceutical area would be an advantage
We are offering a long-term and challenging project within an international environment.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.