HR Generalist (f/m) - Real Estate
ensure efficient processes and flow of information
Our client is one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world.
With over 80 years of investing experience, and more than 500 real estate professionals located across more than 20 cities throughout the US, Europe and Asia Pacific, the platform offers unparalleled geographic reach, which is coupled with deep sector expertise.
Due to the growth of our client, we fill the newly created position as an HR Generalist (m/w).
Interview set up, conducting interviews on HRs behalf, creating offer packs and liaising with agencies and
direct candidates to provide feedback and make job offers
- Supporting managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Managing employee relations
Handling of correspondence/document management between payroll provider, HR and employees in
- Preparation of monthly payroll submissions for Frankfurt including all wage tax matters in conjunction with colleagues and external payroll provider
- Learning and development administration
- Managing onboarding and leaver process, providing first day induction and support for new employees
- Maintaining accurate HR records
- Keeping up to date with current legislative/regulatory changes in order to ensure that the firm's policies and procedures are fit for purpose
- Ad-hoc HR projects and administration
- Experience of at least 1 year as a HR Generalist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word
- International culture
- Great working atmosphere
- Possibility to develop and grow with the company
- Attractive salary package