- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances
- A chance be a part of a globally reputed giga-project in Saudi Arabia
Our client is a globally reputed giga-project that is part of Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 scheme. They are seeking a head of guest relations who will monitor the progress towards the achievement of the Guest Relations department KPIs, set direction, and take corrective and/ or preventive actions to address any areas of under-performance or deficiencies.
- Ensure that the Guest Relations department plans, and performance are within the approved budget and timescales through providing timely and accurate progress reports to the General Manager on the operational progress of the department
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, feedbacks, and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues
- Collaborate with the Consultant/General Manager to obtain guidance on strategic/operational improvements in resort operations to deliver optimal customer experience and maximize revenue
- Develop SOPs for ensuring consistency in delivery of customer experience across asset classes to ensure continuity of the island experience
- Measure customer satisfaction metrics, including quantitative and qualitative responses
- Serve as the internal leader and "go to" expert for all matters on sustainability and become the central point of contact for the organization's responses to questions on sustainability
- Strong leadership skills and proven capability to influence cross-function teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills, principled approach to understand problems and opportunities, and data-driven approach to decisions
- 4 years' experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area
- 10+ years of operational experience with a major hotel group and/or hotel management company
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a globally reputed giga-project in Saudi Arabia.