- International research-led pharmaceutical company
- Exciting, challenging and rewarding leadership role with direct line to GM
Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the development and commercializationcommercialization of innovative medicines. In the last 100 years the company grew from a small laboratory to an international HealthcareHealthcare Group,. with particular strength and expertise in the fields of Central Nervous System (CNS) and Mental Health, including Pain, and Rare Diseases. The company is also a leading player in the Consumer Health segment, with highly successful OTC brands worldwide. For its affiliate in Germany our client is looking for a performance driven leader with strong communication and people skills in the field of Business Excellence (f/m/d), covering the broad field of Sales Force Effectiveness, Market Research and Training.
- To ensure the local implementation and execution of Sales Force Effectiveness for the assigned country, in line with guidelines, models and methodologies centrally defined by the Global Business Excellence departments;
- To ensure the maintenance of Business Intelligence systems as defined by Global Business Excellence, to guarantee analyticalanalytical dashboards able to influence strategic business decisions;
- To ensure the implementation and maintenance of the CRMCRM for all CFRsCFRs within the country as main tool for customer engagement;
- To ensure, for the country of reference, the identification of specializedspecialized technical training needs for CFRsCFRs (Customer Facing Roles) and the implementation of skill development plans, and training methodologies and tools, as per Global Business Excellence defined models and strategies and in accordance with the relevant HR department;
- To ensure the optimizationoptimization and communication of operating processes, procedures, services and tools to support the commercial activity of the two BUsBUs, in order to ensure the best possible execution of that activity; to work with the relevant units of the Department to identify opportunities for innovation.
- To ensure, for all assigned customer segments, the development of a market and competition analysis, as well as of customer characteristics and needs, with the goal of providing useful data to guide the positioning of portfolio products/services.
University level degree in Business Administration/Engineering or Other Degree and comparable business knowledge;
- At least 10 years professional experience, of which minimum 3 in the pharmapharma business in a similar role or in HealthcareHealthcare Consulting, dealing with Sales Force Effectiveness projects;
- Business Fluent in German and in English;
- Convincing & inspiring change agent with a strong vision and the ability to implement Global guidelines;
- Strategic thinking, paired with;
- Ability to implement key business projects such as SFESFE projects and training programs;
- Ability to effectively generate reports, sharing best practice across the organizationorganization;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively monitor, and where appropriate determine key performance indicators to use, by generating/measuring improvements.;
- Ability to define problem and goal statements, based on cost benefit analysis linked to business objectives;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, speaking with clarity and conviction;
- Ability to deal with key internal stakeholders (Country Managers, Business Unit directors and Sales Directors) and to be the reference point for communication between global BEXBEX and local management teams.
- Opportunity to contribute with a high level of impact.
- Collaborative working culture.
- Long-term career perspective.
- Competitive Salary package.
If you have any question about this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me (0178 800 5757). Otherwise, please feel encouraged to apply.