- Our client is a reference company in the pharmaceutical industry
- Opportunity to integrate a challenging project in the healthcare area
Our client is a reference company in the healthcare industry.
THIS PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Develop and apply global commercial training program, merging face to face and digital channels, and make sure it is implemented efficiently within the Commercial Division;
- Collaborate with global organization to develop training strategy & solutions; ensure regional/country localization/customization, language & infrastructure;
- Coordinate the launch, implement and/or facilitate the training programs (new teams, new products …) making sure they are customized to the specificities and targeted goals.
- Monitor performance indicators to ensure the ROI of the training programs.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Bachelor's degree in cognitive/business sciences or similar;
- Work experience in pharma markets(MANDATORY);
- Contact with Central Nervous Systems products' lines(PREFERENTIAL);
- Fluency in English/German(MANDATORY)
- Experience in developing and implementing sales orientated education
- Proficiency in adult learning, active learning cycle and facilitation skills;
- Ability to develop interpersonal, professional relationships;
Opportunity to integrate a challenging project in the healthcare area.
- Näheres Berufsfeld
- Business Services
- Margarida Monteiro
- +35 1221204367