Export Area Manager - Alsace M/F
Key player in the sale of raw materials to professionals in the food service
Experienced in a BtoB and/or agro-food industry
Key player in the sale of raw materials to professionals in the food service and baking industry, our customer is now looking to strengthen its position in the German/Austrian area. The company is looking for an Export Area Manager.
Reporting to the EMEA Sales Manager, the Export Area Manager will be in charge of developing sales and the company's presence in a profitable way on Germany, and Austria. Your main tasks will be to:
Manage the commercial activity in the assigned area, via:
- Market and stakeholder analysis and monitoring;
- Analysis of sales, volumes and profitability;
- The proposal and implementation of necessary development actions, validated by the hierarchy;
- Regular reporting of the activity.
Manage and develop a client portfolio and the handle affiliated negotiations with your zone's clients via:
- Negotiating and formalizing business action plans, and setting in place the company's marketing plan;
- Training and coaching of sales teams and distributors;
Propose, validate and monitor the annual budget of your activity in compliance with the pricing and profitability policy, and optimizing the use of the resources allocated.
You ensure the use of the marketing and promotional tools set at disposal.
You come from a higher education (Master degree in a Sales environment). You benefit from a first successful experience in a similar position, as an export area manager or sector manager. This experience will have been acquired in a BtoB and/or agro-food industry. Ideally, you have knowledge of the agro-food distribution structure in the assigned area. You speak fluent German and English. You are autonomous, like challenge. You are an entrepreneur! Home Office accepted. Work travels on the area.