Deputy CTO (m/w/d)
Based in Zurich
Our client is technology security provider with products and solutions in Access Control, Time & Attendance and Workforce Management. To manage the planned company growth the R&D team has been extended and restructured. Product development has been decoupled from Project work and internal Operations, which needs to be reflected in the R&D team and a new leadership structure. The newly created position as a Deputy CTO (female or male), will directly support the CTO in the further expansion plan.
- Manage customer projects technically with clients
- Leading a dedicated team of software developers in close coordination with the CTO
- Directly involved in technical discussions with the customers to understand their requirements and define tailored solutions and prepare the functional specifications.
- Responsible for developing and leading the 'Support & Test' team with the responsibility to help the customers in the after sales phase
- In charge of system concept, paired with ready-to-use technical knowledge and experience in understanding and handling customer requirements
-Contribute to sales success by supporting the Sales Team in the clarification of technical details for customer projects
-Develop solution proposals and functional specifications, based on detailed requirement analysis
-Plan and lead projects including tracking, status reporting and implementation
-Prepare project documentation
-Assume team building responsibility and management of team resources
-Translate project requirements into internal tasks and work packages
-Plan and lead internal development projects, based on agile methods
-Coordinate customer support and take over main responsibility help center
-Coordinate functional tests to qualify new releases
The position requires a deep technical background, mainly in the fields of server-client system architectures and modern software technologies. Good knowledge of embedded hardware platforms and Linux would be beneficial.
- Technical education (at least Bachelor's degree or equivalent) with focus on software development
- Strong track record in team leading and project execution in technical oriented environment
- Analytical and conceptual competence
- Good organization and planning skills
- Effective time management and ability to focus on priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication & presentation skills
- You are solution oriented, experienced in planning and executing software driven projects and skilled to lead a technical team
- English and German on a professional level
- High level of personal integrity
- Doer mentality, make things happen, follow through consequently
- Good team player, with team leading skills
- Fast learner & willing to improve daily
- Ambitious and engaged personality who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, shares passion and takes responsibility for the achievement
Because the client is acting worldwide with a technical team in Switzerland and Czech Republic, occasional travelling will be part of your position.
Opportunity to work in an highly innovative company
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.