Chief Medical Officer
Exciting opportunity to have a strong impact for Women's Health
Foster innovation with internal and external stakeholders
A young company dedicated to improve the well-being and health of women.
The primary roles of the CMO are to provide overall strategic medical leadership for the company, be part of the overall portfolio strategy and as primary external facing medical representative, present to external bodies where relevant. The CMO is expected to work directly with the medical and commercial partners, as well as customers.
The CMO will work with other members of the management team to develop and communicate the corporate strategy by:
- Oversight of the clinical and regulatory development strategy
- Responsible for guidance of clinical development, for overseeing the analysis and the reporting of clinical trial results.
- Representing the company and its portfolio to external audiences, including the investment, medical and scientific forums.
- Leading interactions with academic thought leaders, investigators, cooperative groups, and other clinical stakeholders.
- MD with training in Women's Health preferred
- 10 years minimum experience in clinical practice treating patients and/or pharmaceutical biotechnology industry, with 5 years in a leadership position
- A proven success record in clinical research studies and trial design
- Extensive experience in supporting the marketing of pharmaceutical or medical device products
- In depth understanding of the Women's Health market in our key markets
- Excellent knowledge of the competitive environment in the Women's Health marketplace and in research and development pipelines
- Excellent communication skills and capable of articulating
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven skills as an effective and credible team player
- Science- and data-driven
- Results-oriented work ethic and a positive can-do attitude
- Be able to be "hands on" and thrive in a direct and uncomplicated setting
- Excited to work in a thriving start-up environment
- Highest personal values and ethical standards
EMEA remote working
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.