CAPEX MRO Category Buyer (m/f) - 100%
Responsible for CAPEX and MRO activities
Solid understanding of process management within the supply chain
Our client, an international company specialized in the food industry, located in the area of Zurich, is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Category Buyer (m/f) to start as soon as possible.
- Develop long range sourcing plans for the Capex and MRO category and manage the potential supplier base to achieve those plans
- Develop contractual programs with chosen suppliers based on the goal of reducing the total cost of ownership achieved through a long-term oriented supply base, and where applicable use the tactical, fact base purchase
- Collaborate with engineering teams to optimize equipment specifications which maximize processing output
- Develop sub-category strategies which contribute toward the goals and balance of the local facilities
- Mentor local internal customers on the application of contracted programs
- Manage medium to complex projects as assigned
- Implement standardized sourcing processes across the region and ensure that desired results are delivered
- Create Regional/Global Supply Agreements for MRO categories as assigned
- Support multiple facilities within the region with the ongoing Capex project purchases
- Evaluate an encompassing program with integrated suppliers of the above categories
- Provide budgetary support for the capital equipment category
- Responsible for commercial terms and conditions
- Successfully completed Higher Education (preferably specialized in Business or Engineering)
- Solid experience in a similar role with focus on CAPEX and MRO within the food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- A technical knowledge and functional understanding of food processing equipment
- Experience in international sourcing is helpful
- Project Management experience preferably in a multi-plant or international environment.
- A proven background in RFI / RFP procedures for capital equipment sourcing and MRO category purchase
- An understanding of capital equipment projects and being able to support initiatives with cost analysis and with an identified supplier base
- Able to prioritize, strong communication skills and work under pressure as a team player
- Analytical, solution oriented and able to deal with a fast moving and multicultural environment
- Fluency in English is a requirement, French would be an asset
Are you looking to increase your experience in procurement on an international level? Do you have an analytical thinking and a hands-on mentality? Are you motivated to work in a flexible and dynamic environment? Are you a team player? If yes, please do not hesitate and apply now!
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschließlich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.