Accounts Payable Associate - German Speaker (m/f)
SSC fast growing environment
Ramp up stage
Blue Chip company with thousands of employees, dozens of locations around the world. It one of the world's leading manufacturers of carbon-based products and materials. It has a comprehensive portfolio ranging from carbon and graphite products to carbon fibers and composites.
- Responsible for all accounting work necessary to insure accounts payable are processed in a timely and efficient manner;
- Verify amount, payment terms and sales tax;
- Ensure that down payments and invoices are coded to the correct general ledger codes;
- Maintain vendor records;
- Work with vendors and suppliers to resolve discrepancies, ensure cash discounts and/or confirm payment of outstanding invoices;
- Close interaction with Shared Service Center in Germany;
- Work to drive process improvements in other accounting operation functions as assigned;
- Collaboration with global Production Sites and Corporate Functions.
- Eduction background at a Degree level in Management, Finance, Accounting or similar;
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness;
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner;
- Fluent in German and one other language (ENG, FR);
- Open-minded for new IT applications.
Great opportunity to reach your full potential and having professional growth.