Sie befinden sich hier
Territory Sales Specialist Asia (m/f) - Medical Equipment
Penetration of the Asian dental CAD/CAM market
Minimum of three years track record in highly technical sales or marketing
Our client is a global leader in the medical dental equipment and dental consumables industry and serves its customers around the world and throughout the year. The company achieved its worldwide outstanding thanks to its global network, its high quality standards and its continuously proven innovation in the areas of: customer focus, quality and safety !
This is the chance to work for a rapidly growing business.
- Development of sales strategies in order to further penetrate the Asian CAD/CAM market
- Support of marketing and sales activities for our dental equipment
- Preparation of market launch plans for our CAD/CAM business unit
- Cooperation with our technology and consumables business units to implement new dental solutions in Asia
- Train and qualify sales staff in our Asian subsidiaries to become CAD/CAM specialists
- Product demonstrations at trade fairs as well as for end-users
- Ensuring efficient pre- and adter sales processes in cooperation with our local marketing and product specialists
- University degree in Engineering or business administration, dental technician as background of great advantage
- Minimum of three years track record in highly technical sales or marketing, ideally for laboratory, medical engineering or digital impression products
- Experience in technical brand, industrial goods or medical equipment
- Excellent communication skills and convincing personality
- Open-minded, convincing personality, culturally interested in Asia
- Fluency in English, other languages of advantage
- Based in Salzburg with a high willingness to travel
- For this position our client offers a gross annual salary from EUR 50,000 depending on the professional qualification and level of experience .
- A willingness to overpay for corresponding qualification is given