Sie befinden sich hier
Tax Risk and Reporting Manager
Tax Accounting, Reporting, ETR
IFRS, IAS12, IAS37
JTI was formed in 1999 when Japan Tobacco acquired the non-US operations of RJ Reynolds. Today, the company has over 26,000 employees, and operations in 120 countries with their headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. The diverse employee base is made up of over 100 nationalities building careers at JTI that span their worldwide operations. They are a truly an international business with their three core values being: enterprising, challenging and openness. A fast moving environment with plenty of career and development possibilities.
The Tax Risk and Reporting Manager is part of a very international tax team and exists to facilitate the adequate provisioning of uncertain tax positions (UTPs) within JTI Group, and to maintain and develop JTI's Global Tax policies and procedures. This role interfaces with other members of Global Tax, Regional, Functional and Local Finance representatives, Corporate Control and other functions. The position is reporting directly into the Head of Tax in Amstelveen:
- Executing JSOX CLC 61 for tax accounting reporting on UTPs which reporting is part of JT's public disclosure of financial results as per Tokyo Stock Exchange Rules;
- Ensuring compliance of entities in a broader sense by using annual and quarterly reporting tools;
- Driving Tax Policies & Procedures and assist with the implementation and monitoring of the Tax Control Framework;
- Monitoring tax risk provisions, cash tax position and effective tax rate. Design and implementation of tax control framework, tax strategy and tax governance model;
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve Tax Risk Management & Compliance function;
- Drive IAS12 and IAS37 reporting for all regions and cooperate with Corporate Tax accounting/Corporate Control and RTDs to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting by JT as per stock exchange rules. This work means assessing tax risks with the RTDs and making sure that these are well documented;
- Assist RTDs in Tax Risk analysis for the regions so that annual report can be made to JT and JTI CEO / Excom members. This work means assessing tax risks with the RTDs and making sure that they are well documented;
- Roll-out the entity tax compliance report and questionnaire to all selected JTI entities to ensure appropriate visibility, documentation and sign-off on local compliance levels;
- Responsible for maintaining and developing JTI's Global Tax Policies & Procedures;
- Travelling to headquarters or other regions periodically.
- Relevant degree in tax law, tax economics or equivalent;
- Knowledge of International tax regimes is a plus;
- 5-10 years in an international tax advisory firm (preferably Big 4), ideally in combination with relevant in-house experience;
- English and advanced excel computer skills, knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Independent, eager, engaged, communicative, highly collaborative, team player.
JTI is offering an excellent remuneration package including:
- Competitive base salary including holiday allowance;
- Bonus based on personal targets, with possible accelerator based on company results;
- 34 holidays.