Sie befinden sich hier
Software & Test Engineer (m/f)
Global Player in the healthcare industry
Experienced Developer with C / C++ and LabView skills
Our client is a major player providing international manufacturing services. With the local R&D entity in Salzburg the company works in close contact with its customers. They develop and manufacture high-tech products for a variety of industries - in this entity particularly for devices for the healthcare industry.
- Development of test systems and associated software in the field of Healthcare
- Development of firmware applications for medical devices
- Continuous adaptation or improvement of the software according to the requirements; As well as adjustment of procedures
- Verification of specifications and development results as well as their documentation
- Interdisciplinary communication with other internal teams, as well as with customers
- Completed tech. Education (HTL, FH) in electronics or mechatronics with multiple years of professional experience in electronics and software design
- Experience in the development of software and firmware concepts.
- Several years of experience with programming in LabView and TestStand.
- Experience in close to hardware programming firmware with C / C ++
- You show high commitment, teamwork, have a sense of responsibility and can work in a solution-oriented manner
- We presume good English and German skills as well as computer skills
- Attractive salary package depending on experience and qualification starting from 42.000 EUR annual gross plus bonus
- An interesting area of responsibility in a modern company
- A good working environment with very good career and training opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a dedicated team