Site Coordinator (m/f) / Produktionssteuerung
Berlin • Festanstellung
- International Oil/Gas Company
- Supervision of local sites
Our client is a leading extraction and refinement company and operates in prospecting and exploration of hydrocarbon deposits, as well as oil and gas production and upstream offshore projects. The company is striving on developing the intellectual and technological potential in close cooperation with the leading international companies of the industry and is a leader in the process of high-quality modernization and innovative changes.
Our client owns several refineries in Germany, centrally controlled from Berlin. For the further development of the headquarter we are currently assigned to recruit the position of "Site Coordinator (m/f)". If you have experience in the oil/gas industry in a similar position and are interested in building up new structures in Berlin apply now.
- Lead the short-term refinery optimization and refinery commercial performance delivery, in the areas of supply, shipping, logistics, processing and quality as part of various internal and external committees and other decision-making bodies.
- Point of contact with the refinery for communication and execution of detailed planning activities, discusses and agrees constraints and scheduling limits.
- Agrees the production plan on the weekly basis; managing stocks in coordination with other shareholders; decide marginal production opportunities
- Manage short-term production issues; communication to stakeholders; agree mitigation actions with the refinery
- Agrees the apportionment model with the refinery
- Conduct high-level LP retrospective analysis, identifying gaps and opportunities, raises the issues to team leader
- Inform all stakeholders about the results of production committees/coordination meetings at the Refinery Site
- Professional degree in engineering or economics
- Experience in site coordination
- Experience in refining processing and optimization economics
- Fluent in German and English
- Solution oriented and goal-oriented approach in combination with diplomacy skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to work within a team, and flexible
- Above average salary package
- Job security
- A young company and according development prospects