(Senior) Tire Development Engineer (f/m)
Deutschland • Festanstellung
- Leading Global Tier-1 Automotive Supplier
- Experienced Tire Development Engineer
Our client is one of the leading global tier-1 automotive suppliers with a long history of cooperating with all major automotive OEMs. Known both by corporate customers and end-consumers for high quality products, the company has continuously improved its international market situation. Focusing on innovation and optimizing production capabilities our client continues to grow in both established and emerging markets, and tailors its market approaches to the local requirements.
To continue the international growth we're looking for an experienced "Tire Development Engineer (m/f)" to drive and execute high performance tire development projects for OEM as well as replacement markets.
- Managing and executing (High Performance) Tire Development Projects for European OEM and Replacement Markets
- Accompanying and Overviewing the Development Process to Market Release
- Technical Point of Contact for Industry Customers
- Close Cooperation with Global R&D
- Graduate mechanical or automotive engineer or equivalent
- Several years of experience in tire development
- Familiarity with design and development processes (e.g. FMEA) and project management
- Excellent communication skills, Teamplayer with ability to work in international environments and intercultural teams
- Self-organizing character
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in English, additional languages welcome
The expanding company offers all benefits and resources of a global enterprise.