Senior Strategy Consultant (m/f)
Augsburg • Festanstellung
- Our client is an international strategy & management consulting boutique
- Help clients optimize their businesses, improve strategies and transformation
Our client is an international strategy & management consulting boutique that supports the organizations towards achieving performance excellence. Our client coverage is about 10 International Markets and 4 main competency areas:
- Business Strategy and Transformation
- Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Operation & Organization Strategy
- Supply Chain Strategy
Our client is looking for a Strategy Senior Consultant to support its business growth in the Industrial Sector in Italy and, more broadly, across all the covered countries in Europe/abroad.
On project execution, the main responsibilities are:
- Managing the team on a day-to-day basis. This typically includes developing hypotheses, structuring complex problems, leading analyses and obtaining insights, developing recommendations for the client.
- Owning and developing executive client relationships, presenting to a wide range of audiences, and working day-to-day with clients and other stakeholders.
- Supporting our Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high quality case execution.
- Overseeing the work of consultants to support the delivery of the engagement.
For the Engagement Manager profile, on business development, the main responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the develop new prospects and business ideas.
- Guarantee the repeating business on the existing clients.
- Helping the partners prepare and deliver client development meetings and initiatives.
We are looking for Strategy Senior Consultants (at least 3-4+ years' consulting experience in the industrial sector, who are passionate about consulting excellence.
Exceptional candidates possess initiative, intuition, creativity as well as a strong background in conceptual problem solving and analytic skills. We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate:
- Knowledge and interest in Business Strategies topics
- Willingness to develop business at international level and environments
- Ability to apply depth of content knowledge for thought leadership in project execution
- Outstanding communication skills; comfort in presenting to executives, both internally and among clients
- Ability to conduct primary research, define trends, draw conclusions and present recommendations
- Ability to "own" a problem from formulation to conclusions, and drive progression and convergence at each stage
- Fluency in English
- Another Languages Highly Recommended
Exceptional opportunity to have a direct client exposure and to bring tangible benefits to the clients; to develop an international career and a strategy consulting track.