Senior Sales Manager - Food Service Packaging
International • Festanstellung
- Food Service Packaging Services & Solutions
- Can be based in UK or Mainland Europe
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a division of a global group who employ more than 8,000 employees in more than 100 countries. The packaging division partners with some of the world's most respected brands to maximise their packaging value by designing, sourcing and delivering research-based packaging solutions that bring new life to brands and drive increased sales of consumer products.
- Development of the sales and revenue growth strategy, including value proposition for the Packaging business in alignment with the sales and growth strategies of the other key group business service offerings.
- Current customer and prospect client segmentation, analysis and opportunity identification (in alignment with targeted customer profiles.
- Secure, develop and lead client presentations to pitch for new business.
- Manage senior relationships during selling/business acquisition process and ongoing account development.
- Identify and prioritise new targeted customer prospects throughout Europe.
- Experience of selling packaging solutions to senior level contacts in multi-national FMCG, QSR, Fast Casual and Fresh Prepared Food Industries.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and close £100k+ projects and programs.
- Posses a strong executive presence and a proactive business development approach.
- Entrepreneurial with a fresh thinking, innovative style that will enthuse and motivate both client and colleagues.
- Excellent business and industry acumen with a hands-on mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an international and multicultural working environment.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout Europe.
- Can be located remotely across Europe.
Excellent salary on offer dependant on experience including highly competitive basic salary, attractive bonus structure, car allowance and usual executive benefits.