Senior Product Manager Wire Suspension Systems (m/f)
Deutschland • Festanstellung
- leading, global manufacturing Group
- Experienced Product Manager (m/f) for wire suspension systems
Our client is the largest UK manufacturer of Ductwork Jointing Systems & Components. They supply four different flange systems suiting all HVAC needs and providing the lowest air leakage levels on the market. They also provide an extensive range of HVAC accessories which include, corners, clamps and gaskets with their own wire suspension system the latest addition to this successful portfolio. In addition, in 2007 they set up their own daughter manufacturing business in the UAE.
With sustained year on year growth, our client plans to increase the presence and accelerate the growth. To deliver these plans, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager for Germany (m/f).
- Responsible for the growth and development of accounts of the existing distribution network.
- Providing technical back up on the product and application methods.
- Developing and launching educational promotional plans in order to educate new and existing customers of the products benefits, this will include launching a CPD Programme.
- Offering on-site advice and technical support to the contractor on product and application.
- Seeking new opportunities and developments of our clients product range both in the U.K and in all established locations.
- Develop a 3-5 year Strategy for the development of the brand globally,
- Work with existing personnel to review the current product offer and work to develop an offer to differentiate the brand from the current market leader
- A background of working within this sector, ideally wire suspension but if not within the electrical/manufacturing installation sector
- Proven ability to work with and directly or indirectly lead both multi-cultural and multi-functional teams; comfortable working within a small team environment.
- Ability to achieve senior management expectations whilst delivering at operational level
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree educated or similar qualifications
- Strong leadership, planning and organisational skills.
- The right to live and work in the UK, Germany, France or the U.S.A and the appetite to work across international offices
The package is flexible dependant on experience and will reflect the background of the correct candidate.