SENIOR PRODUCT EXPERT - BANK (M/F) - Luxembourg
International • Festanstellung
- Bank in Luxembourg looking for a Senior Product Expert
- The Senior Product Expert will directly report to the Head of product Management
Our client is a well-known and established Bank in Luxembourg looking for a Senior Product Expert in the Product Management department within the Products & Solutions area in Wealth Management.
The Senior Product Expert will directly report to the Head of product Management. It is important to maintain tight links with internal clients (Retail banking, Wealth Management, Corporate Banking and related transversal teams.
As a Senior Product Expert, your main responsibilities will be :
-Manager the product lifecycle and contribute to the overall development of Products and Solutions
-Manager, analyse, challenge, develop, adapt the various pricing models (service/product offer) of the Bank with regards to market conditions, client need, competition analysis, regulation, profitability ambitions in close cooperation with Market intelligence
-To strengthen and sharpen the product offering in line with the strategy of the Bank and therefore to contribute to the differentiation
-To drive the product development process
-To facilitate co-ordination between different distribution channels (Front Office business lines), transversal support functions, back offices and external partners
-To achieve high reactivity vs markets shifts for short term products and on long term investment solutions
-To establish framework to provide products to the front-offices. Framework to include steering unit that will need to drive distribution at front level
-Participate in international representation of Product & Solutions department
Your profile :
- At least 5 years experience with deep product knowledge in the wealth management, corporate/institutional banking and retail banking sphere
- Good communicator, at ease with handling different groups of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships
- Strong client- and results-orientation and proven negotiation skills.
- Solid commercial skills
- Masters degree (Finance, Economics, Mathematical Sciences, Law) or deep equivalent experience
- Genuine passion for providing clients with first-class solutions
- Ability to work within a team but be pro-active and with strong self-motivation
- Excellent command of English, French a must, Luxembourgish - Dutch or German are nice to have.