Security Solutions Architect (M/F)
International • Festanstellung
- Euronext's new technological center
- Experience in a security architect role
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
- The handling of project / initiative requirements and processing and communication of requirements.
- Risk assessment of all undertaken projects and initiatives.
- The creation, communication, and handling of the approval for Security Solutions created.
- The subject matter expert for all assigned projects and initiatives.
- The creation of appropriate security design documents and diagrams for all projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for the mapping the entire IT / systems estates, and the assessment of the same for security gaps / flaws.
- Stay abreast of the threat landscape specific to Euronext and adjust/draft solutions designs according to developments.
- 5-10 years' experience in a security architect role/function - Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Very strong risk assessment skills
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels.
- Analytical judgment and decision making skills
- Project management skills.
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company.