Sales Executive - BtoB Exhibitions - Paris
International • Festanstellung
- Our client is the leading organization for Knowledge and Networking for specific
- Prospecting within a portfolio of 250 German companies from the industry
Our client is the leading organization for Knowledge and Networking for specific industrial sectors. In the context of launching a new and exciting fair in September 2016, our client is looking for a Project Manager based in Paris, France, under the coordination of the Regional Account Manager (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) and involves 20% travelling within the region. This is a 12- month fixed term contract that can be turned into a long term contract after this period.
In accordance with the policies and the strategic development goal of the company, you are in charge of a German client portfolio. You develop key relationships with them, explain them how the fair is going to take place, sell them all the elements they need. Your responsibilities are as follow :
- Prospecting within a portfolio of 250 German companies from the industry.
- Analyzing the market and proposition of a strategic action plan to increase the number of companies participating to the event.
- Presenting the trade fair and selling the different element (space, size of the space, conference, material..).
- Preparing the quotations, negotiating with clients, following up each leads.
- Coordinating the technical projects with internal teams in France and Germany (general management, sales, operations, media, finance… ).
You own a Bachelor Degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in BtoB sales in Events Management (exhibitions). You get a proven track record of sales performance, you have excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills and you are eager to reach your objectives. You are a native German speaker and speaks a proficient English.