Sie befinden sich hier
Retail Manager Fashion Germany (m/f)
Our client is an international fashion-minded and trend-oriented retail company
we are looking for a french-speaking retail manager Germany (m/f)
Our client is an international fashion-minded and trend-oriented retail company. With its' original design, shapes, and colours, the premium brand stands for singular identity and is highly esteemed in the world of lingerie, swimwear and corsetry. For our client we are looking for a french-speaking retail manager (m/f) with a clear sales & customer service oriented focus for the German market.
- Manage and supervise all mono-branded stores in Germany in order to meet the company´s sales targets and policies
- The candidate will be responsible for the development and direct management of retail key customers (Carlstadt, Kaufhof, Breuninger,..) and multi-brand stores
- Supervise and coordinate the activity of all direct sales staff
- Define, recruit, train, manage and motivate the sales team in the stores and in the field to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Position and develop both market share and brand awareness in the defined region
- Drive revenue and margin
- Planning and control of forecast and budgets
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and complaint management
- Guarantee the implementation of merchandising policies and marketing promotions according to HQ´s standards
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control and inventories
- Propose and initiate changes to improve the business
- Collaborating within an international, complex environment and across multi-cultures boundaries.
- Several years of experience as a retail manager or area/regional manager in an international retail company with clear customer service orientation
- General skills on retail management: people management (recruit, train, manage) , stock control, promotion implementation, KPI &reporting, etc.
- Strong sales oriented profile and with hands on attitude
- Fashion or Cosmetic experience is a plus
- Fluent in German and French (must have!)
- Available for weekly travels nationwide