Regional Service Manager - Medizintechnik (m/w)
Düsseldorf • Festanstellung
- Our client is a leader in design, development and manufacture of medical devices
- Service Manager with global responsibility and entrepreneural spirit
Our client is a medical device company with a main focus on infection control in the area of Gastro Intestinal Endoscopy. Within the last 30 years the company had a sustainable growth and is now looking for a Regional Service Manager to manage the local sales team.
- Achieve goals for service revenue and profit margin, expenses, inventory, and service contract growth.
- Use all available company resources and develop action plans to develop effective account servicing strategies and capitalize on new service opportunities within the region.
- Monitor customer satisfaction results and measure results against standards routinely.
- Develop plans with your team and regional sales personnel to improve customer satisfaction with service activities.
- Jointly with the Sales Director, identify key accounts where there is a potential for service revenues and develop strategies which will maximize total product and service revenues.
- Attend service management meetings, trade shows, and sales meetings as needed.
- Hire committed employees to quality service, customer satisfaction, selling service contracts and working cooperatively in teams and with their sales counterparts.
- Maximize the performance of your team through evaluations, incentive and recognition programs
- Travel within Germany 60-70%
- Associate of Science Degree in Electronics or a related technical discipline required.
- Minimum of 7 years successful management or supervisory experience and a demonstrated ability to successfully plan and lead the field service efforts.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in medical device (or related market) or equipment services industry.
- Must have strong management skills
- Requires strong analytical/technical ability, excellent leadership, communication and planning skills
- Needs to be customer oriented and results driven.
- Hands-On mentality with strong technical skills.
- Competent in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Attractive remuneration package