QUALITY MANAGER (M/F)
International • Festanstellung
- The Client is a leading food manufacturer
- The job is to ensure Client's satisfaction by ensuring high quality of products
The business is a UK owned, innovation driven organisation supplying products to some of the European prestigious retailers with quality high-end products. The Quality Manager will be based at their office in Poland but will require travel to Clients' sites intermittently during the year. This represents an excellent opportunity to be part of an organisation that has seen exceptional growth and transformation in the last 10 years.
An outline of responsibilities includes:
- Management of a team of 6 technologists, including development and training for this team,
- Maintain BRC standards on site,
- Maintenance of site HACCP procedures,
- Improve on site quality,
- Supervise the process of sampling, testing and calibration,
- Investigate complaints.
- Background in quality in food processing company,
- Food Hygiene, HACCP and Internal Audit qualification,
- Track record in using Continuous Improvement techniques, such as 5S
- Successfully passed BRC audit,
- Ideally possess leadership qualities and assisting in training and development of a team.
- Adjusted salary package according to the professional experience,
- Participation in the new investments,
- Expansion of the geographical markets.