Project Marketing Manager - Refrigeration M/F - Paris
International • Festanstellung
- Our client has been a multinational leader in the white goods industry
- Lead the development of the European market product portfolio
Our client has been a multinational leader in the white goods industry for 30 years, providing customers with innovative, smart and high quality products. It's worldwide presence unable him to localise his production and build high-quality products tailored to local needs. With 5 Research and Development centres around the world and 4% of their turnover allocated to R&D, our client is equipped to stay on top and meet its goal of providing a large range of durable products.
Reporting to the European CEO, you are the link between Product marketing team, product development and manufacturing. Your responsibilities are as follow:
- Lead the development of the European market product portfolio, including the product portfolio of 2~3 years and quarterly.
- Define the Technical product roadmap for the region by working X-functional with the region and with the HQ in China.
- Gather the Product marketing requirements for every single launch, including design, performance level, & required features.
- Work with Product marketing on winning products which will warranty product leadership in the respective segment.
- Cooperate with outside design offices in order create a "Visual Brandt Language" which will be winning on the European market.
- Consider the "customer pull" as well as the "technological push". This position will need to gather all the innovations available centrally and discuss with Product marketing on how to best leverage them.
- Work together with the product development to understand the resources & timing needed to execute the project.
- Agree with Product marketing team on the target Time to market / ETA and follow up in order to deliver the project as committed.
This opportunity is based either at the French Head Office of the Company (Paris), or at another subsidiary in the following cities: Varsow (Poland), Nuremberg (Germany) or Milano (Italy).
You have a Master degree either in Marketing (from a Business School) or in Engineering. You have an experience of 5 years minimum as Project Marketing Manager in refrigeration field. Furthermore, you are used to develop technological features with R&D department, as well as production plans with the plants. You have an international profile, and have ideally already worked with Asia.