Sie befinden sich hier
Project Cost Manager/Controller (m/f)
- International technology company
- Project Cost Manager/Controller with willingness to travel
Solar energy is THE energy of the future. Our client is THE company to safely lead you there!
- Produce and maintain the Project Control Execution Plan;
- Produce the project cost and progress reports for Project Manager and Client;
- Support the Project Control and Estimating personnel assigned to project;
- Support the development and maintenance of forecasts for cost and scheduling;
- Identify and analyze potential project problems;
- Recommend corrective action and follow-up on recommendations;
- Promote communication and teamwork within group and project;
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of ten years' experience in Project Controls, Scheduling or Project Coordination;
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, planning, finance, accounting or business administration;
- Progressive ability, capacity, and aptitude in administration to plan, organize, supervise, and coordinate technical work and to obtain cooperation from others;
- Demonstrates project management experience;
- Analytical thinking, structured problem solving skills, superior communications skills, team building and strong work ethic. Must be able to build report with department staff;
- High level of computer expertise in Word, Excel, Primavera, MS Project.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.