Productions Systems Specialist (m/f)
International • Festanstellung
- American headquartered company
- Productions Systems Specialist
Our client is an American headquartered company that is operational in more than 135 countries globally and one of the top ten largest in their field of expertise.
For their production site near Geleen in Limburg we are currently looking for a Productions Systems Specialist.
- Manage the process of product additions and changes in order to maintain the information integrity required to support efficient and reliable manufacturing operations at multiple external manufacturing sites.
- Leverage the functionality of the SAP system to optimize current and future production capabilities. Act as liaison between various functional groups to assure SAP integrity is maintained and to assure accurate standard costs are easily accessible.
- Manage all SAP activities associated with product additions and changes at multiple manufacturing locations.
- Protect data integrity, which is absolutely critical to SAP functionality, through system and procedural controls.
- Maintain components and ingredients in SAP for multiple sites.
- Act as coordinator between the different sites and all the internal departments (Packaging, Finance and Supply Chain) to insure data integrity.
- Work as extension of the SAP support group to assist in system changes and documentation and communication of new procedures and processes to the appropriate functional areas.
- Bachelor/ Master in Business Studies
- 1-3 years of relevant Supply Chain or manufacturing experience
- Materials Management experience (SAP)
- Understanding of FMCG packaging environment
- SAP Product Engineer "super user" level access and training
- Experience with Project management
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good time management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software programs
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn complex business processes
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A market conform salary is offered and will be based on the knowledge, skill and experience of the ideal professional.