PLANT CONTROLLER - Overijssel
International • Festanstellung
- Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion
- This position is to work closely with the plant leadership team
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient
solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more
efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers
in more than 175 countries.
Eaton's Electrical Solutions & Services (part of Power Distribution Division EMEA) core activities are: Medium
and Low Voltage systems, Busbar trunking systems, Engineered services and complex Turnkey projects for
net sales at almost $150M. The business unit is structured in 3 sites (Netherlands, UK and Belgium) with
around 900 employees.
This position is to work closely with the plant leadership team as a business partner to ensure growth and profitability in the operation. Safeguard the assets of the corporation, maintain the integrity of the financial statements and ensure that all corporate and US GAAP policies are been followed including Sarbanes-Oxley, compliance, plant reporting, product cost analysis. The holder of this position will manage up to 3 direct reports (team of 15 in total) and is responsible to build organizational capability within the plant Finance function, providing financial leadership and direction to the operations and its leadership teams in the pursuit of the plant's business goals and objectives.
- Master Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in accounting / finance field, with previous managerial experience
- Knowledge of US-GAAP and local financial standards (certification is an advantage)
- Knowledge and understanding of (accounting) principles, policies and (business) concept
- Effective interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills
- Ability to operate across and influence within, a complex matrix organizational structure.
- Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operational analyses/reports
- Able to communicate complex topics in an effective and concise manner
- Working knowledge of financial and ERP systems
- Fluent in English. Another European language will be an advantage.
Competitive compensation and benefits package