Leiter Rechnungswesen (m/w)
Hessen • €70,000 - €75,000 • Festanstellung
- Leiter Rechnungswesen (m/w)
- Global leader in mobility and transport services
Our client is a stock listed global leader in mobility and transport services.
- Good knowledge of HGB and IFRS
- Responsible for managing and preparing statutory accounts compliant to local accounting regulations and generally accepted practice in Germany and to agreed deadlines in collaboration with the auditors and tax advisors.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate information is collected for calculating the relevant fiscal taxes using existing accounting and expenses systems.
- Manage the preparation of VAT returns for both domestic and foreign claims.
- Responsible for treasury activities including cash flow management, payments of suppliers and bank account processing, ensuring agreed processes and controls are adhered to.
- Manage all aspects of fixed assets accounting, ensuring that records are kept to audit standard and are compliant to tax requirements.
- Key user for DATEV with responsibility for training new users, ensuring appropriate user roles are maintained in collaboration with IT and change control team to ensure a robust control environment.
- Responsible for the development of team members.
- Qualified Bilanzbuchhalter or equivalent
- Multiple years post qualification experience, part of which should be in a similar role within an International team
- Proven experience in leadership and development of a small team
- Fluent English skills both oral and in writing
- Proven excellent communication skills
- Logical and methodical working approach
- Excellent understanding of working processes, roles, and functions within Finance
- Good working knowledge and experience of using DATEV
Highly competitive salary within a great work environment