KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - Rouen
International • €60,000 - €80,000 • Festanstellung
- Our customer is an automobile 1st Rank Supplier
- Analyze the German market and define a sales strategy
Our customer is an automobile 1st Rank Supplier, belonging to an American Group of 5000 persons, realizing a turnover of 700M€. The French subsidiary is specialized in the sealing activity, notably for automobile trunks, doors, windows etc.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be in charge of:
Prospect new clients :
- Analyze the German market and define a sales strategy,
- Prospect new clients with potential and obtain RFQ.
Gain new businesses:
- Coordinate the answers to RFQ and the definition of the technical and sales offer, respecting the internal processes (AAC/AAQ) in contact with all services (quality, logistics, etc),
- Manage the follow-up of the offers and negotiate them (with the Technical Direction).
Project follow-up :
- Follow the projects along the whole development phase and product life cycle,
- Participate to project meetings and manage the continual improvement of margins and targets related to the projects.
Graduated from a Master Degree in Mechanical or Physics Engineering, or Sales Degree with a strong technical experience, you have at least 5 years experience in a sales position in the automobile industry in Germany.
You have a very good understanding of project sales cycle and project follow-up on the automobile sector, ideally toward OEMs.
You are able to discuss technical matters with key decision makers in R&D/ Purchasing/ Project Management services.
You have a true expertise of the Automobile German Market, your German is bilingual, your English fluent, your French can be intermediate.
You are rigorous, organized, autonomous in your sales initiatives and the management of your projects.
You are determined but realistic about your activities, targets, and achievements, and able to take decisions.
You have a strong team spirit and the ability to coordinate a team.