Junior Web Content Manager - Germany/Austria/Switzerland (m/w)
International • Festanstellung
- International digital agency with a focus on Content Management
- Graduates/ Professionals with ambitions in the field of Digital Communication
Our client is an internationally growing digital agency, with ambitions to expand to the German, Austrian and Swiss market after successful launches in France, Belgium and Holland.
Major target groups involve leading international software and media companies that are working with high-performance websites, dealing with different topics such as Lifestyle, Entertainment, Technology or News. For our Dublin based office, we are looking for support in the Web Content Editorial Team: We are recruiting motivated and enthusiastic Junior Web Content Managers (m/f) who will be responsible for the German or Austrian or Swiss market. This role is ideal for candidates who are looking to start their career in a digital marketing related environment.
- Daily planning and management of content for the online appearances of the respective agency clients
- Selection and assignment of creative headlines and organization of text, picture and video content to optimize storylines and topics
- Control of content by using content management systems
- Analysis of target groups (B2B and B2C) as well as regional adaptation of the content (individually for the markets in Germany, Austria or Switzerland)
- Development of an appropriate understanding of individual target groups, in order to find and optimize matching topics, headlines and photos
- Creation of reports and analysis of performance data such as website traffic
- Real-time KPI monitoring and user engagement measures
- University degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or a similar subject
- First practical experience in an online or editorial area desirable (e.g. as an intern or working student)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and first experience with CMS tools (for example, Drupal, Magento, Wordpress)
- Strong interest and passion for current topics in areas, such as News, Lifestyle, Sports, Finance and Technology
- A motivated personality, great communication skills and a desire to progress in an international company
- An authentic background or very good cultural knowledge from Germany, Austria and Switzerland are highly appreciated
- Detail-oriented and perfect grammar as well as spelling skills
- Fluent German and English, other languages are an advantage
If you fancy digital communications, go ahead and take the chance to start your career in an international business environment and develop yourself in a creative and professional company.