Junior Product Manager - Industrial Sector (M/F) Luxembourg
International • Festanstellung
- Support the Sales team by taking part into the sales
- Manage the current ranges of products, share monthly sales analysis...
Our client is a leading international industrial company, globally recognised for its innovation quality and customer service.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager in the industrial sector, fluent in English and French, to support and help their sales department, located in their headquarter in Luxembourg.
As a Junior Product Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the Sales team by taking part into the sales and product global strategy for the launching of new products
- Manage the current ranges of products, share monthly sales analysis, create sales and pricing tools, and be updated with the trends market
- Share your knowledge by training the customers, sales people
- Follow the marketing actions: creation of marketing and communication tools: website, leaflets, newsletters, social media
- Closely in contact with the internal developments of the R&D team and synchronise them with the commercial actions
- Coordinate and link the sales forecasts and planning and production strategy
- You graduated a Master degree in business studies, or sales support; or Mechanical/Technical Engineering with a marketing specialty
- You have a first relevant experience in the industrial sector
- You are fluent in English and French. The knowledge of German will be considered as an asset
- You are a team player, curious and able to work in can demonstrate some commercial skills and are strongly interested in Customer Relations
Your application will be sent to Murielle Ginieres.