Sie befinden sich hier
IT Supervisor (f/m)
- Global Automotive Supplier
- IT Supervisor (f/m)
Our Client is one of the world's largest automotive suppliers. They supply components to the most demanding and respected companies around the globe.
- Responsible for ensuring full compliance & supporting documentation to comply with IT Governance & legal obligations for the Automotive Division
- Responsible for coordinating IT Hardware maintenance within the organization and remote locations for Automotive Division
- Responsible for coordinating IT Software maintenance within organization and remote locations for Automotive Division
- Responsible for maintenance of control & security to link Engineering hardware/software to organizations' main IT systems
- Responsible for maintenance of the IT process, documentation & process improvement
- Daily support for IT Infrastructure
- Agree & implement IT strategy with the IT Manager
- Experience with controls concerning highly sensitive and confidential data.
- Experienced in application of IT Controls, analysis, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Experience of Virtualised Servers, combined with SAN Infrastructures.
- Experience of Layered high performance Networks.
- Experience with industrialised Engineering based IT Infrastructure.
- Experience with problem solving, root cause analysis techniques and application.
- Good Communication skills at all levels
- Proven experience of managing people & process
- Fluent in English (Corporate Language)
- 39,5 h/per week
- 30 days holidays
- Company pension