Sie befinden sich hier
Interim Site Technical Manager (m/w)
The largest manufacturer of paints and varnishes in the world
Experienced Site Technical Manager (m/w)
Our Customer is a major global company with a focus on color production and specialty chemicals.
In this role the job holder is responsible for all of the site, grounds and equipment and all project related activities performed by the Engineering and Maintenance Department. He will play a major role to transform into a Multi-SMU regional hub site within the next 3 years.
- Responsible for all duties as Site Responsible Engineer
- Develop engineering plan for the site based on strategic agenda and investment plans
- Develop and manage engineering projects at the site to meet the proper efficiency, time, scope, budget quality and stakeholder satisfaction
- Manage all activities of the PEM and Reliability Engineering and coordinate maintenance hourly resources for project work, repairs, and preventative maintenance
- Develop and drive a maintenance plan for the site to ensure reliability of process equipment and site infrastructure
- Oversee plant PM program and responsible for Critical Equipment (CE) and ensure any modifications on CE follow through the MOC procedure
- Lead and demonstrate the company's relentless pursuit for HSE&S excellence, utilizing various tools including prevention, communication, recognition and investigation
- Manages contracts for maintenance including lift trucks, elevators, scales, grounds maintenance, security, snow removal, cleaning contractors, etc.
- Supervise the operation of plant utility equipment including nitrogen, chilled water, boilers, and thermal oxidizer
- Contact person for official inquiries, requirements and approval processes within its area of responsibility
- Supports and works with the ALPS project to drive continuous improvement in his area
- University degree in engineering (chemical, mechanicalorelectrical) or equivalent
- A minimumof 5 years direct experience in facilities, maintenance or processmanagement in a chemical processing or industrial site operations
- Min. 5 yearsofexperience in leading teams
- Knowledge and experience in projectmanagement
- Analytical approach to problem solving, strategic mind-set
- Fluent in German, very good communication skills in English
- Attractive compensation model