Sie befinden sich hier
Interim Associate - Quality (m/w)
- Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies
- Interim Associate - Quality Regulations - Change Notifications
Our client is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, and globalization.
Responsible for understanding and implementing quality regulations and current industry practices. This includes adherence to the Systems (based on ISO regulations) and Regulatory standards (chemical industry) change notifications. Prepares change notifications according to state of affairs for change management with respect to ISO quality standards, federal regulations, and company policies/procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Science (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology) or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry (or combination)
- Computer literacy in document management systems, databases and ability to quickly learn new software, tracking tools and associated processes.
- Advanced communication skills as well as capability to influence others in a matrix organization
Interim Project for at least three months